Thursday, January 7, 2010

Soy Drink Does Your Hair Still Grow Longer If You Drink Soy Milk Rather Then Regular Milk From A Cow?

Does your hair still grow longer if you drink soy milk rather then regular milk from a cow? - soy drink

I also cut the tabs I'm allottt regret, but I've heard that grow faster if you drink milk, hair and eyebrows. But I'm lactose and tolerant so that they regularly drink milk, soy milk have the same properties as regular milk or should I observe the lactose tablets?

2 comments:

Medicine Woman said...

Do not drink milk because I am lactose intolerant, but my hair to grow 2-2 1 / 2 inches 6 weeks. My barber said he had never seen someone's hair grow so fast. The normal hair growth is 1 / 2 inch per month. I need a cut or cuts.

Brian said...

Probably not, and if you are lactose intolerant lactose pills are exactly what you do not meet?

Post a Comment