Friday, January 15, 2010

Room Ionizer What Is Better---fresh Air From Outside Or Regular Room Air With An Air Filter On?

What is better---fresh air from outside or regular room air with an air filter on? - room ionizer

Whenever I go home, I opened all the windows to let fresh air. Whenever my husband comes home, everything is closed and air filter () with Ionizer, we have in each room. I feel like a headache and stuffy nose with them the whole time. He thinks I'm crazy. I wonder, breathe what is best for us.

5 comments:

pickmefi... said...

Ionizer according to the report, but the consumer does not go out much better

mdheart3... said...

I know that I something about the air filters ionizers not as good as they say, to work, so I would say that fresh air is better.

The mere fact that you should have a stuffy nose and headache really say which is better.

Some cities have a lot of smoke and air quality bad, but it is probably better than the use of air filters.

grannyni... said...

If you have asthma, usually filtered air is better. Ionizers create ozone, however, difficult breathing.

Open windows or new air purifier.

ttt52032... said...

Fresh air from outside, but make sure it is fresh.

Poppet said...

Both are good. But nothing beats the fresh air.

Post a Comment