Thursday, January 14, 2010

Rc Car Manufacturers Where Can I Find The Manufacturer's Original Settings On My Nitro RC Car's 18 CXP Engine?

Where can I find the manufacturer's original settings on my Nitro RC car's 18 CXP engine? - rc car manufacturers

I can barely even started my nitro RC car! I have new fuel, new glow plugs and new batteries in my light starter, but I pulled and pulled and pulled at the start, not just '! What sounds and looks like it wants to start but spitting is not as if followed by something? ... I have recently installed a new air filter and fuel filter, I think it was a necessary complement, but not see much harm. Since then I've put on each hand, and I wonder whether I have changed so much that they need to return the preferences of the manufacturer, before some success in the first steps ... There From what I can say is no name for my brand-box RC car, says things like VH-A6 and high speed as in China and I think it's like a replica of a generic car or Traxxas Cen .. . any help would be very grateful.

2 comments:

hemi426m... said...

Be Oh man, do not mess with the needle from the bottom, just above adjustments due to the narrow range set for the service, has been achieved, while low-end running.The needle is below the top, try again at the lower end there where you think you rotate the needle was.Now upper end, enters that gennerally around the clock until it stops only on par with touch down again in connection counter-clockwise 2 1 / 2 to 2 3 / 4 laps that is where he does not show LIFE.IT know where to start, you can find the original factory settings should be, but all gennerally R / C Cars have found that above.If I wrote you an email with my digital camera in the vicinity of the carburetor. How can hemi426mopar@yahoo.com me a few tips on low-end adjustments to be Heres a site membership and go in the forums section and ask them to think about it, guys are it.http: / / rcuniverse. com lucky.

hemi426m... said...

Be Oh man, do not mess with the needle from the bottom, just above adjustments due to the narrow range set for the service, has been achieved, while low-end running.The needle is below the top, try again at the lower end there where you think you rotate the needle was.Now upper end, enters that gennerally around the clock until it stops only on par with touch down again in connection counter-clockwise 2 1 / 2 to 2 3 / 4 laps that is where he does not show LIFE.IT know where to start, you can find the original factory settings should be, but all gennerally R / C Cars have found that above.If I wrote you an email with my digital camera in the vicinity of the carburetor. How can hemi426mopar@yahoo.com me a few tips on low-end adjustments to be Heres a site membership and go in the forums section and ask them to think about it, guys are it.http: / / rcuniverse. com lucky.

Post a Comment