Sunday, January 10, 2010

Adult Braces Before And After Pictures I Need These Braces Off!!!?

I need these braces off!!!? - adult braces before and after pictures

I have my keys so I can look perfect for my wedding photos ... I must of course come before the wedding, retirement, but I am very happy with them frusterated. I feel like the only adult who has these things, and I'm ready to take off. I've had for a year, but now we have to wait to fix my overbite. Is there a way to speed up the process. I heard about the rubber band, but something about everything, what can I do?

4 comments:

Emily Dew said...

To archwired.com and ask your question on the forum. This is a great place in all the support and there are many very competent and Nice in the message board ... all adults. In fact, this is for adults with the support that I am.

Anita G said...

Ask your dentist and see if he would recommend that crossed on the rubber bands to speed up the process:)

Anita G said...

Ask your dentist and see if he would recommend that crossed on the rubber bands to speed up the process:)

Eartha Q said...

I wore braces lingual. They go into the teeth, not to see them. They end of his speech, but his teeth look good as they straightened up.

Post a Comment