Friday, February 19, 2010

Wella Chart Buy I Had Low Lights Done At The Hairdressers 2 Days Ago And The Colour Has Faded Already?

I had low lights done at the hairdressers 2 days ago and the colour has faded already? - wella chart buy

My hair is very bright blonde and decided to do the low light to dissolve the paint. I went to the salon two days ago, and if I remember right shade mixed 8 / 3 with 8 / 03. I think it was the Wella KOLESTON.
The brown color has become very clear. His tone of my beautiful hair, but the paint has been washed. I would prefer a darker brown.
I had hoped that lay deep in the light-colored hair, but they put two strips on the sides and two Stipe in the back, so that whole blonde underneath.
There is a hairdresser here to see what colors are better for the low that bar on my very light blonde hair? I would like a little blonde-brown above and below. I thought going to the suppliers to buy hair dye and for my sistermy hair, a hairdresser, with reservations, but not the hair around 10 years so have forgotten the color chart. I tried a few different parts and no one has dyed her hair, as I will

Thank you in advance for any help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment