Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Paddle Boats For Sale Critical Opinion Needed Urgently?

Critical opinion needed urgently? - paddle boats for sale

Ode to a horse

Oh, horse!
Why Did You show no remorse
They have begun to tackle me oneth Mine
When I was in einundzwanzigter century, I would call an ambulance
If I do not even know what it was
Because
I come from the sixteenth century
When a string pot I Did wee
Oh, horse!
The lack of remorse for their
Do I get tired
Terriblee
I took care of you
Do you still know how
I invite you to a beautiful chair
With the shilling from the sale of my palette
Frommeth my boat
I was prevented from crossing mine too
For my house
FIE lice unhappy!
For me, my bridge are also forced to sell
For Bridel

You got me homeless
Willith not you be my friend
Orthis endless torment?

3 comments:

STEVE S said...

Oh, Willie
This is so stupid.

Ode to a horse
It's nonsense, of course.

kissaled said...

A wise man once said, humor and emotion go hand in hand, took much except on the side, but I can see through cleverness and style, a new, exciting and independent of the rules I think you have a good poem, a little basic research and needs work on grammar and spelling, but I like it well done.

thenemo9... said...

I think poen a contract potentially ruining Humor addd "If I were in the XXI century, I call an ambulance
If I do not even know what I think cogens: P was

Post a Comment