Monday, February 15, 2010

Demand Loan Form Can A Bank Chase You For An Unpaid Loan 5 Years After Payments Had Stopped?

Can a bank chase you for an unpaid loan 5 years after payments had stopped? - demand loan form

In 2003, she received a loan from a bank that I have a credit card. Due to a change in personal circumstances, I could not continue to pay each account. My fault was to be an advocate on behalf of the bank transfer. In this phase, with the correspondence received and the possibilities of payment plan, I had the impression that, were the credit card debt and loans now. Since I could not reach a payment agreement if the CCJ was served to me (with an account number), which I paid a lump sum car. In June this year, I received a call directly from the bank asking me why I do not pay my fees by credit card. Very confused by this, as I feel that he has paid the CCJ was and does not requireARD of this bank since 2004!. The bank was very rude and demanded payment in full of the immediate present, but I refused and asked them to send me a quote form so you can prove that he could not afford to pay more, it already was. He immediately called my attorney to pay the CCJ payments and it was reported that the CCJ was for the loan and recently my card account credit bank (for the banks) corresspondence without me. The bank had already written to me by another lawyer and gave me a 50% discount if paid mid-September. Are they allowed to do what I honestly believe that I had to do with this directly with a lawyer and he missed the payment. Why it took 5 years to continue this option if theymy address and phone all the time?

6 comments:

Sgt Big Red said...

Since I have more experience with the U.S. law on what I can do is you have some links to help you find the answer to your question. I know that the limitation is 6 years in the United Kingdom, but if there is any communication or payments.

We hope that these links are useful

... http://www.nationaldebtline.co.uk/englan

... http://www.nationaldebtline.co.uk/englan

sexxxxxy said...

to speak the best person to see a debt advisor, whether it ever make on this debt canceled due to personal circumstances, good luck.

little sparrow said...

There are many companies take the banks to court to obtain such agreements to terminate. Www.bdebtfree.info suggest you try to find the cheapest too.

Infernal Disaster said...

A creditor, you can be up to the statute of limitations (6 years), according to the state.

Arlene said...

Hello, my name is Arlene and I am a debt collector. I have no idea what CCJ. if a debt settlement business processes for 1 6 months, the money in your pocket and make payments to your creditors.

after 5 years if it is a moral debt that is about the responsibility.
If you make an agreement with the bank, tell them you want 3 or 4 installments. do it for you.

If you look at your credit report, you can save your money and external organizations to protect their own payments to creditors

I hope that helped

Arlene

legs said...

Liabilities in the United Kingdom may be implemented within 6 years after the last contact. They have confirmed that the CCJ was for the entire amount owed, plus court costs. It seems that if they want to propose this now, to reduce by half the amount due. Sounds like it was a breakdown in communication between the Bank and its counsel, that the receivables are collected. I do not know how to solve this problem, but not disappear.

Post a Comment