Sunday, February 21, 2010

Vitus Stiff What Does This Poem Mean?!?! HELP!!?

What does this poem mean?!?! HELP!!? - vitus stiff

YES, if the spread
my hand as the
/ Is open, spreading the ink
thats creeping feeling in the dreams
Nightmare arm stiff ankle, which accelerates
Scratch my balls dark layer near
Cells always
their selfish desires Ink

Carpe Diem, a layer of the tent, while
Blue leather jacket fish your protection from the rain
Everything falls on me and my humerus
I played a hunch
Radio carpi ulnaris metacarpal figures
You can rely on the right, in its final
Fidget archaeological

Bat People tell me that you have heard
I am making a return trip to Germany
Theaters are excited by light
Warm air blew butter and
Bat p bat hotI ulse fed

the smell of their fears
If the skylight Puzzle
moves in the dance of St. Vitus, Smokey

I think that about Dracula ... You can help me analyze some of these.

0 comments:

Post a Comment