Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Blueprints To A Hair Salon Smoothie Cafe, Grease Trap Questions.?

Smoothie cafe, grease trap questions.? - blueprints to a hair salon

Hello,

My friend and I recently tried to sell this little cafe to smoothies and coffee to open. They gave us maps / maps drawn, subject to the Health Department to the "good".

So after a week I received a call from the lady told me that I miss a handsink and grease traps in the store. I made sure that everything that is necessary.

So we went with a few minor renovations, and now I've said, we need a grease traps / interceptors is for outdoor use. His superiors him.

Should Normally when you open a smoothie shop, it does not even cook much fog started, you need to save grease traps inside and outside the scope to be had? I mean, I know it will be the number of city code and such, but sought to reduce the time. They told me one way, sometimes another. What is it?

Lelia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment