Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Abnormal Bleeding And Thigh Pain Ovarian Cyst (i Asked This Once But Didn't Explain Good Enough)?

Ovarian cyst (i asked this once but didn't explain good enough)? - abnormal bleeding and thigh pain

Then a few months ago I went to the doctor and he diagnosed an ovarian cyst. He disappeared and the number of complaints has grown significantly. I went on birth control, but it does not help. I have experience the following symptoms:

Pressure, fullness or pain in abdomen
Dull pain in my lower back and thighs
Difficulty passing urine completely
Weight gain
Painful periods and abnormal bleeding
Nausea or vomiting
Breast tenderness

and then he said:
If you have these symptoms, seek help immediately

Pain with fever and vomiting
sudden severe abdominal pain
Fainting, dizziness or weakness
rapid breathing

and I have everything, but the rapid breathing. My problem is that my mother would not let me go anywhere to get that checked to see what I do. So you think you can at the school nurse to help me, they go further consideration? Also advice on what to do? (I'm in grade 9)

0 comments:

Post a Comment